Have any questions or concerns ? We’re always ready to help! Call us at 204-785-1802 or send us an email at bragazzaboutique@gmailcom
Guarantee of Satisfaction:
Bella Ragazza guarantees your satisfaction with our merchandise. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return or exchange merchandise eligible within 30 days of your order being processed.
Online Merchandise Policy;
1) We offer 30 day exchanges and returns on products purchased online. The item must have all of its original tags attached and it must be accompanied by a return authorization number. ( to receive a RA, please email )
It must not be worn and it must be free of all scent
2) All refunds will be made in the same form of payment as used for purchase.
3) Due to health regulations and for hygiene reasons panties, swimwear, lingerie or anything that has an inseam (crotch) or comes with a panty are final sale.
4) All sale items are a final sale.
5) All returned items are customer cost for shipping unless for exchange then the new size returned will be free shipping back to the customer.
6) Shipping charges are non-refundable
7) Items returned without a return authorization will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense.
8) Bella Ragazza will not pay the shipping costs of returns or exchanges except in the case of incorrectly shipped items or merchandise being returned because of manufacturer's defect.
Return Shipping Address: 63B Main Street, Selkirk, MB. R1A 1R2
Flat rate for Standard Shipping is $12
Free shipping on orders above $75
Expedited Parcel shipping is $15
Store Pick up is available @
65B Main Street
Selkirk,MB R1A 1R2
Please wait for notification before pick up of your order. You will need your order confirmation and ID for pickup at the store.
Store Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:30am-5:30pm
BRA SIZE CALCULATOR
Wearing the wrong bra size can ruin an otherwise flawless outfit. These step-by-step measuring instructions will ensure a perfect fit. Please use this before selecting your bra size to ensure the best fit.
Are You Wearing the Right Size?
Here are a few telltale signs that you may not be: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms, says Sandi Simon, a fit consultant at Bra Smyth, in New York City. (Keep in mind that certain factors can cause you to change bra size: a weight gain or loss, a new exercise regimen, pregnancy, and a change of diet, among them.) If you suffer from any of the fit issues above, head to a professional bra fitter—or bust out the measuring tape and follow the steps here.
Step 1: Determine Your Band Size
While braless or wearing a non-padded bra, measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug. Round to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add four inches. If it’s odd, add five. Your band size is the sum of this calculation. (So if you measured 32 inches, your band size is 36. If you measured 33 inches, your band size is 38.)
Step 2: Take Your Bust Measurement
Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around the fullest part of your chest (at nipple level). Round to the nearest whole number.
Step 3: Calculate Your Cup Size
Subtract your band size from your bust measurement and refer to chart. Example: 37 inches (bust) – 34 inches (band) = 3 inches. That’s a 34C. Use the Cup Measurement table below to calculate your cup size. These two measurements will give you the proper bra size you should order for most brands.
If you are still unsure of your bra size you can go to this link and input your band size and bust measurement:
So how can you tell if a particular style fits? Try these tips:
Bend forward at the waist, then slip on the bra and hook it. This ensures your breasts are completely in the cups.
Adjust the band. The back of the bra should be level with the front.
Make sure the bra is not too loose. You should be able to slide only one finger underneath the band.
Fix falling straps. First, tighten the band, then shorten the straps.
Put on a close-fitting shirt over the bra. If the cups pucker or your breasts bulge, you're not wearing the correct size.
Look at yourself sideways in a mirror. Your breasts should sit midway between your shoulders and elbows. If not, you need a more supportive and better-fitting bra.
If you need to go down a cup size for fit, go up one band size, and vice versa. For example, if a 34C is too big for you, move to a 36B.
Choose a bra that fits perfectly when secured on the outermost hook. As the bra loosens over time, make the band taut by moving toward the tightest hook.